pony_bass Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 My buddy is going to do a build in a 01 quad cab dodge ram. He want 3 sundown sa 8 v.2 under the back seat. But he still wants to be able to fit people back there. Any ideas if possible
john253a Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 I think 3 is pushing it 2 sa8 yes or 2x 10 sealed So depending in skill set is witch way I would go There are so many builds with both options This is just the first one when you google sa8 and quad cab ram http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137749-04-ram-1500-quad-cab-dc-audio-lvl-3-10s-aq-12001/
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 2 is more feasible. Down firing and raise the seat. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 Did TWOSTROKING have 2 8's in his cheby to start? shit, ....ill search.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
pony_bass Posted March 28, 2014 Author Report Posted March 28, 2014 He has 2 kicker comp 10 sealed. He just wants something louder clearer an play lower notes better than them. I heard them they sound like their airy on low notes if that makes sense any other subs that hit hard and low for very limited space. I don't want any vs. Any brands just name so he can shop around
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.