Opinions on Nissan Armada's

Well we ended up going with the armada. I was really surprised with how well it felt in and out. I preferred the tahoe they had but between the price, the warranty we got with it, and the difference in mileage, we decided this was the better deal for us. I'll post pictures up in a bit.

I work for Nissan. Pretty solid acutally. Has a shit ton more power then my yukon does. CVT was not used in the Armadas. They ride coo. They were having issues with manifolds cracking and brake pulsations, but that was the eariler years.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Congrats on the new ride man. What's the price tag on those?

Thanks man...I'm not sure what the go for new, but this one is a 2012 with 16500 miles on it and after taxes and license we paid $27,100 ish. I'm actually pretty happy with it. It's a solid vehicle and has tons of room in it. It was used as a corporate fleet vehicle for when the big wigs at Nissan would come to So Cal and need a vehicle to drive, so if was well taken care of.

89DFE7CF-F4A7-4E9E-8B8C-9ED80CB83160.jpg

Great looking ride. I have a Titan and this is by far my favorite vehicle. Mine has almost a 120k on it now and runs like it was new. The armada is basically the same thing. Everyone I know with an armada really likes it.

Lol yea the rims and tires are gonna be the first thing to go.

Yea, the wife and I are already talking about a family road trip up to Yellowstone :D

Archived