Jump to content

Opinions on Nissan Armada's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the time has come that I want to trade my wife's current tahoe in for something newer. Right now she has a 2003 Tahoe and both her and I are really pleased with it. I have my mind set on another Tahoe/suburban probably 2010ish year or so. She said she really likes the looks of the Nissan armada's which I'm really not liking that idea. I've never liked the way nissan's felt behind the wheel. They just kinda feel "cheap" to me and I know a few people that have had problems with Nissan cars but I have also known a few people to be happy with their Nissan trucks.

So my question is this...what do all you guys think? I'd like to hear some first hand feed back on either of the two SUV's to help lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Posted

After my experience at a nissan dealer I wouldn't buy a shit from them. With that being said I do have a buddy with one and he's happy with it. It drinks gas like no one's business thouhh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Another thing I've noticed with the cvvt tyranny is they always seem to go not sure if that has one but the altimas and all the cars do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Knew a guy with an Armada, all the options. Was very nice inside and rode ok, but felt kinda top-heavy in corners. I never drove it, so I can't comment on the wheel-feel.

Now my dad has a 2012 Tahoe, and i'd take it over the Nissan. Rides a little smoother, more comfortable seats, and handles better. Looks better too IMO.

They both suck gas.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Shit, the top heavy thing makes me nervous now with my wife driving it mostly. And the Tahoes have the active fuel management that "turns off" 4 of the 8 cylinders when not needed to help save gas.

Posted

I've had nothing but good experiences with Nissan. If I were going to buy an SUV, it would be an Armada. And a bonus that there isn't one on every block, like the Tahoe.

The "one on every block" thing doesn't bother me at all...and there is probably a good reason they are as popular as they are. My main concern is I get a safe, good quality vehicle that is reliable and doesn't have notorious problems with major drivetrain components.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...