S15_Silvia's used car search saga

its not worth it to buy a legacy or wrx and then put sti parts on it. so many issues, like have to redo everything because its just an impreza with a turbo, shit suspension etc etc etc etc.. have several friends with wrxs that all say they should have just saved for a sti. everyone ive talked to always said its more hassle than its worth.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

its not worth it to buy a legacy or wrx and then put sti parts on it. so many issues, like have to redo everything because its just an impreza with a turbo, shit suspension etc etc etc etc.. have several friends with wrxs that all say they should have just saved for a sti. everyone ive talked to always said its more hassle than its worth.

I hear you. There are also various options for modding the existing motor. The biggest issue I have with this particular Legacy is that Subaru thought putting in a 4 speed auto would be all right. At least put a 5th gear in there. I think on the visual side of things, a lot of options exist for making these wagons look pretty slick. I'd definitely do tints to start and some PIAA/TRS lighting upgrades. Then STI BBS wheels, or Work Emotions.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Unless it will immediately become a very fast sleeper.

STI Brembos would be the start. Gold STI BBSes from an '04-05 would be next if I found clean ones. STI drivetrain would follow when I could afford it. If I must have a wagon it would at least redeem itself somehow.

That would be so sick. Some fat rubber and deep wheels, would be sick.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived