Let the flaming commence...

I just moved to the mountains, and it's great scenery and all, except the broads. Not a good place to be a dentist, or sell petite lingerie, if you catch my drift.

Somebody turned me on to this fucking pof site. Only thing I can think is thst they give free pot-roast to the women for joining.

In FL, I could spend 10min in Target, and be guaranteed a shot at catching some STD's. (good thing)

Up here, the only decent looking broads I've seen are usually with some squirrel wearing a fadora. What.The.Fuck.

My prick might be beyond repair. I haven't seen it in months, maybe it went on strike, idk.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm ok with lowering my standards for a night or two. But EVERYONE knows EVERYONE around here. (not a good thing)

I feel like that dude in the movie with the tiger and the raft. Except I've not been that close to pu%$y.

Advice, wisdom, and phone numbers for relatives are welcome.

Dude I know knoxville is 70 miles away but that is where the University of Tennessee is....

No excuses about how far either, alot of people drive 1hour to work everyday.

Take a class or 2 there twice a week, if you make less than $52,000 a year

you qualify for the pell grant which would pay for everything and then some.

If you dont see a fine chicka, you need glasses or johnson town.

That website is a joke. I think you would have a better chance hitting on somebody in person. At least in person they have to give a response. I went on there out of boredom and I would say 1 of 5 was remotely attractive so obviously every dude on the site is going to message them and not the whales that make up the other 75% percent of the women on there. I met one girl on there and she said she would easy get close to 100 messages a day.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Ain't nothing wrong with some cushion, just as long as she got some muscle to back it up. My girl's 5' 4" and 180, but her thighs are almost pure muscle.

I guess color guard and flag twirling will do that to you, maybe I should look into that.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived