Where do I put em?

Missing one...

Haha why I made the drawing so I don't miss anything! Probly can tell this is my first time runnin a system myself!

No worries. Two on the HOT line ran bat pos to rear pos. Just like the front. THink about it. If that like is pinched, the ONE fuse will blow, The hot to that fuse will be dead, but, the line from that fuse, to the rear battery will STILL BE HOT. Add one there...... and go get it bro.

Ok I see what ur sayin. Thanks! Good thing I ordered one extra fuse than I thought I'd need!

Just need the damn rain to go away so I can start on the install!

Good luck. With electrical, ASK dude. Bad bad things can happen doing this wrong.

Yeah I figured that out the first time ever putting an amp in. LOL my dumbass left the wire still hot when I went to plug it into the amp,POP, shocked the hell outta me and fried the amp, but luckily I had a warranty!

Still a little nervous to do it myself though. I'm gonna run everything and before I put power to it I'm gonna have someone look it over. Hopefully kingsuv, I talked to him and he said he might have some free time next weekend to give me a hand.

Still a little nervous to do it myself though. I'm gonna run everything and before I put power to it I'm gonna have someone look it over. Hopefully kingsuv, I talked to him and he said he might have some free time next weekend to give me a hand.

FUCK yes!!!.. if your close to BIlliam, fuck, you CAN NOT GO wrong. Fuck, id go down on a law man to have a person with knowledge like that even CLOSE to me. :(

Good luck, tell Billiam hey..... :)

Archived