Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got security tint put in my van excatly for this reason. All my windows have bars along the side in the back, and all windows are covered in safety tint.

it cost a fair bit. But Ive had gear stolen before and it sucks. so I wasnt going to have it happen again.

I even got to try smash a piece. this shit is strong!! took me a many real good hits in the same spot to put a hole in this stuff with a tire iron!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...