mbdblue Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Came to work this morning to find my van window with a nice sized hole through it.... Don't worry, they only grabbed the most expensive tools.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
ParDeus Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Those bastards. I think everyone should invest in a camera like OrionStang has. Obvious: watch craigslist, report it, install electric fence in van.
Smurfboy Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 What did they take away from your van? Sorry to hear about that. I seriously think we need to go back to the old fashion: whoever steals must have their hand(s) cut off. That'll make them think twice before stealing.
deathcards Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 i vote for 1/"4 plexiglass as replacement skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
mbdblue Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 i vote for 1/"4 plexiglass as replacement I would but it is my work van.....ironically, I work in autoglass As far as what they stole, it was my Eq pull knife (50 bucks) my husky rachet, and my Equalizer (retail on one is around 400-600 dollars). An Equalizer is just a modified sawzall, they look like this.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
mbdblue Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 I started looking through craigslist and ebay, but I'm convinced it was another glass tech....either from a different company, or hell maybe from mine. But the tools stolen were so specific that you had to know what they were in order to take them. They left a couple of things that could have easily been sold quick like my Makita drill, suction cups, or ryobi cauking gun. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
bcpballer64 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 I was about to say that's some real specific shit to steal. Easy to spot if they hock it. But sounds like they stole it for themselves "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
CortezDTV Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Time to call some glass shops ask for a replacement Window where you need to use that tool SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
mbdblue Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 that's an interesting idea for sure.... the shittiest part is, I don't think my work is gonna cover the tools. We buy our own, so it wasn't the companies tools they stole. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
bcbrassard Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 What did they take away from your van? Sorry to hear about that. I seriously think we need to go back to the old fashion: whoever steals must have their hand(s) cut off. That'll make them think twice before stealing. Well, they'll only do it twice! Third time would be balls off and bleed out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.