Need longer batt life!

So with my fuse problem fixed I now need a solution for longer batt life. I can listen to my system for a good 3 hours until battery gets too low where it distorts...I have a battery charger but really don't like the idea of running it while my system is going. Could a capacitor help? Mind you its in my room. Amp is small...400w 2ch. Regular 12v car batt. If your going to talk down to me about my system and the way it is set up then plz do not waste mine or your time. Thanks!

Why not just add another battery of the same kind and wire them both in parallel? then you could have double the power I guess in theory? A capacitor won't really help cause it doesn't store power like a battery, to me a cap would be an extra drain on the batt before it got to the same amp. It's not really adding power because it gets it's power from the batt too.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

OHHH!!! WOW Yeh I didn't even think about a cap lol....would not help me at all....and yeh I mess with lil power scooters and dnt know why I never thought of syncing 2 batt together. Thanks guys i should have thought about how cap works and wat its purpose really is before I posted that.

get a large agm sealed battery that regular car battery isn't good for you due to the sulfur dioxide emitted

a cap can't store much and it is quickly depleted which is why it is only useful in vehicles with enough charging power to keep voltage up

i suggest xs intellicharger or intellisupply

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

You could always get a power converter and just plug it up to the wall that way you never run out of power. That's what I did.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire