Sundown Audio

Hifonics amps.

Quan804

^ Gunnem, We have a thread for that kind of stuff.... and I highly encourage you to keep it fully stocked! :D

....but I do like my Brutus amps. I do. I give 'em cuddles at night time.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

^ Gunnem, We have a thread for that kind of stuff.... and I highly encourage you to keep it fully stocked! :D

....but I do like my Brutus amps. I do. I give 'em cuddles at night time.

see on her tanktop it says: hifonics cheap cause thats how it sounds

edit: im sorry unless its in an astro van that the giant marshmellow from ghostbusters help build

I have 1 brutus 2100.1 on a hdc3 15" and i cant complain about the amp. Clamped it doing 1859 rms at 14.3 volts with no electrical upgrade ..... im only running 0 gauge cable to the amp...... i love this amp alot i had to buy another one of it and if you search long enough and are patient you'll find a good deal like mine...... paid $250 for both amp shipped :twirl:

I have 1 brutus 2100.1 on a hdc3 15" and i cant complain about the amp. Clamped it doing 1859 rms at 14.3 volts with no electrical upgrade ..... im only running 0 gauge cable to the amp...... i love this amp alot i had to buy another one of it and if you search long enough and are patient you'll find a good deal like mine...... paid $250 for both amp shipped :twirl:

Bro..... do you understand how bad that looks????

i have 2 of the BRZ 2400.1 strapped and i think they are pretty decent little amps

They're power hunger amps.

The BRZ 1700.1 did rated power on a dynamic power run which is what we all do with daily setups driving around town.

OP, spend your money where ya want, on what ya want. I would listen to colin since he has been running his since 2008. I have had mine for alitte over 2 years.

just set the gain proper, tune the headunit right, proper voltage and grounds and you should be good if you choice the hifonics

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

I run 2 SQ hdc3 12s on my brz2400 it Push's them well and never even gets warm. Just to be real I have hooked up a SQ 2200 on my subs then about 20 min later I hooked up the brz2400. I couldn't tell the difference to the ear at all. I'm 100% sure the SQ amp will last a lot longer. And is for sure better in alot of ways. And that's why its more money. But if you can't wait and save I will say try the brz out.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

i had a brz 1700 a few years back, i had it all wired properly and minimal voltage drop with gain set by a dd-1 but it burnt up in 6 months. bought a sundown saz 1500d after that and will never buy anything but quality amps again. I've had the sundown amp for 3.5+ years now and have never had one issue with it. just my experiance

Archived