Assman Industries 08 Builds

Looking good Randy but why wait till after final?

Holy shit, where are you going to put that amp at lol? Still need room for the bin full of ducks!

Im going to wait till after finals so i can tear it all the amps out and redo the back.Plus there are only like 3 1/2 weeks and i still got to put the front panels back in and get everything cleaned up.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Im going to wait till after finals so i can tear it all the amps out and redo the back.Plus there are only like 3 1/2 weeks and i still got to put the front panels back in and get everything cleaned up.

so.... your on here why? :unknw::lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

did you use 2x4's to raise the panels off the doors?? just screw them to the panel? and then looks like bondo/resin over them? when i say over them i mean the gaps from where it sits off the door panel? or did you use a fleece or what??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

did you use 2x4's to raise the panels off the doors?? just screw them to the panel? and then looks like bondo/resin over them? when i say over them i mean the gaps from where it sits off the door panel? or did you use a fleece or what??

I used 3/4" plywood ripped to 1"1/2 to have it off the door panel to have enough mounting depth for the woofers.Then i screwed it to the door panel from the back side.I used fiberglass cloth to make the curves and then did a layer of bondo to strengthen ad hold everything together.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived