mgameforever01 Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 check out droppinhzcaraudio.com they have dc audio subs and amps for sale that's where I get my stuff.
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Single emf12 d2 on a ns1 Just remember not all speakers were made equal And more cone area doesn't mean shit in the real world without the power to back it up Or if your feeling game Single emf 15 d2 on ns1
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Sorry once again didn't mean to start a verse thread. That being said emf and sa1 are way over my budget once u and in electrical.
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Not if run say 4ohm final Then wire to 1 ohm after you have saved for elec Regard less what you chose
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 As of this time I'm going to go, Singer alt 275amp 180 at idol 150 for wire(is this enough) Xs bat d6500 At the prices I got that leaves me about 1350 for sub and amp. I like the thought of running at higher ohm I can spend more on the amp and upgrade sub later
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 http://www.soundqubed.com/HDC412-D1-A_p_135.html http://www.soundqubed.com/Q1-3500D1-Amplifier_p_32.html and still leave you with about $70 change, idd say just enough for 2 sheets of mdf and so coverings
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I like it might go up too the fifteen. Thanks for the help
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 3-6net is whats recommend for a single 15 and a hsc4 is a monster and will require around 3.5net
Guest Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 3-6net is whats recommend for a single 15 and a hsc4 is a monster and will require around 3.5net this. plus like 16sqin of port per cube. ~35-37hz tuning.
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.