Crescendo Audio WORST service!?

You know what? I'm having a really shitty day so far so I don't care.

Don't even start with the "not in stock" shit. I waited 7+ months to get my other non working bc3500 repaired. Which was broken from day one. I sent it in for warranty repair the first time and was told it was 100% fine. Got it back and it was still fubar. Sent it in again, waited 7 months, got it back 2 weeks ago and it was all sorts of fucked up from god knows what. No packing in the box and missing the remote knob. It's gone away with UPS on a claim now. I could never get ahold of anybody for weeks on end, was ran in circles, for months. I could go on.

Although when Navid himself did call me back, He was nice about it and did his best to help. I'll say that.

They have great products but their CS has much to be desired. My advice to anyone buying crescendo is to get your gear through a forum rep or dealer. Makes it a better experience for everyone.

how did he end up giving you his number?

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Why. Because you ordered an out of stock item and are too impatient to wait? That is no ones fault but your own.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no. because i am patient and been waiting. like i said. CLAIMED to be back in stock march 25th. then another claim to be back in stock on the 2nd of april. now being the 8th of april with no reply back leads to this being my fault?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Thry may have been back in stock and sold out again. You might be down on the list. File the claim and go about your business

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol how long did it take to get that one shipment of tweeters or mids or whatever? like five/six months? and how many people were complaining about it? GG

If you wanted something NOW, you should have bought used or something that WAS in stock!!!!!!!!!!

Every damn thread that has been a pre-order rarely if ever gets the shipment in time and people throw a fucking hissy fit over it, you have two choices, either wait it out patiently or DON'T fucking order pre-orders, period.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If you wanted something NOW, you should have bought used or something that WAS in stock!!!!!!!!!!

Every damn thread that has been a pre-order rarely if ever gets the shipment in time and people throw a fucking hissy fit over it, you have two choices, either wait it out patiently or DON'T fucking order pre-orders, period.

this. thread is done now.

hmm. odd how i send a email saying i will have to file a claim if i dont have a tracking number in 3 days. and i get the tracking number the same day i send the email:P

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived