bbeljefe Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
SnowDrifter Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Not really sure what I was expecting when I opened this ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Krakin Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 #GoatTeam? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
bbeljefe Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 No... I'm on Audio Anarchy's team CHAOS! Actually, I'm the only one on the team so far.... and I don't compete. But I do have a dancing goat in my door. :-| Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.