Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Team FI 15


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't have any complaints about my Teams. They have done exactly what I wanted them to do and then some. The leads where the weakest point on the subs and that issue has been resolved. You can watch my videos if you want to see them in action or just Youtube Team Fi and all types of videos will come up

Those Teams get down. coh33dkill3r, Real96SS beats the crap out out of those subs and work all day. I will tell you that avalanche reaches the hurt level during demo's :)

Posted

Hurt is what I wanna go for but I'm only able to run 2 of them lol. What's a good tuning for music... I don't listen to decaf or slowed... I was thinking around 35??? Or should I tune higher or lower?

Posted

Yeah my SP4's started a fire and burned my neighborhood down so the teams might burn the city down...j/k. I love them...They make awesome subs. Real96SS videos always amaze me.

No System......GFY

Posted
Posted

what size box are you planning to go with that port?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3430 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...