RAGU408 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 I have 2 sundown e12's the old ones I believe powered by an audioque 750x1 I have them wired down to 2ohms. Would it be too much power if I wired them down to 1ohm?
Noel989 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 What's the subs impedance? Single or dual? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
ToNasty Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 if you have them wired to 2 ohm then i bet you can wire to .5 ohm not 1 ohm, even that case youd be fine. id put 500 to each of those easily ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
gr8handogoatness Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 As long as the power is clean. Don't clip them and you should be fine.
Guest Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 need to know what voice coils you have on the E's.
ToNasty Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 then you are not wired at 2 ohm right now, yes you can wore to 1 ohm and be fine ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Guest Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 impossible to wire two d4 woofers to 2 ohms. your choices are either 1 ohm, 4, or 16.
RAGU408 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 Oh yeah huh damn.. Wtf was I thinking. What made me think that was because I'm using all four of the speaker connectors on the amp. Or is the amp not 1ohm stable? Is it a 2 channel maybe I'm just going off what the guy who sold it to me told me. He told me the subs were dual 4ohm an the amp was a 750x1
RAGU408 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 But I don't think he really knew since he told me the subs were the SA 12's but I think their the e12's since the magnet is black with 4 holes on it an the SA 12's have a chrome magnet with 8 holes in it I thik
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.