Second Skin Audio

Sundown e12's

RAGU408

Oh yeah huh damn.. Wtf was I thinking. What made me think that was because I'm using all four of the speaker connectors on the amp. Or is the amp not 1ohm stable? Is it a 2 channel maybe I'm just going off what the guy who sold it to me told me. He told me the subs were dual 4ohm an the amp was a 750x1

IF the amp is a 750.1 and you wired each sub down to 2 ohms and then wired each sub to its own set of terminals they are already running at 1 ohm. Just because a amp has 2 sets of speaker out puts does not make it a 2channel. They do that for ease of wiring. So IMO take a close look at the amp make sure what model it is and then take a dmm and test your impedance of each sub at the amp. If they both equal 2ohms the. You are running at 1ohm. Mono amps internally "bridge" the connections to give the lowest ohm load it can.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Also clean up your wires going to your amp don't want you to short anything out bro.

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Yes the amp doe say audioque 750 on it but doesn't say if it's a 4 channel, 2 channel or class d amp and yes the speakers are at 2ohm an connected to each terminal and also I'm going to double check with a multimeter like you said thanks SMD! I would not know shit with out you Guys THANKS!

Then you are already running the amp at 1 ohm since they are connected internally.

141 on music.

Archived