Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Motor bracing?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

In the process of building a T line for my TC Ultra. WOW, heavy speaker! I was little worried about all that weight hanging off end of sub? I am mounting horizontal. Anybody ever bother with this?

Posted

Its not so much the screws pulling out that worries me. Its the actual basket flexing with a 75 pound magnet hanging off the end that worries me. I guess no one bothers with it though?

Posted

Nah, shouldn't be that big of a deal. There's heavier motored subs that are just fine. If you're worried about it, then add something. Your call, but probably a bit unnecessary.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...