GSanders17 Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 This is fucking awesome. I bought a design a month ago, and there isnt shit for plans to be found anywhere, not my email inbox, junk inbox, any inbox. I emailed this kid a few times and hes being a bitch. I see I am not the only person not happy with PWK.Well people won't have to worry about him for too much longer since he is going to be employed by ad designs and not doing pwk work anymore! Oh no what are we going to do without him? Get a better design elsewhere! Lol
Facekicker Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 He's left plenty of others hanging too, looks like he purposely took a few months worth of orders before checking out. Find his Facebook group for PWK. Shaggy, just be glad you didnt get his blueprints and go through the work of building the box. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
audiofanaticz Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 report as scammer on paypal or whatever method you used to pay him. get your money back!
Tecomah Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 All I can say is fuck him. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.