jroo Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 A couple of years back I remember seeing several of his designs floating around. I dont hear much about him and it his website and forum seem pretty slow. I know a lot of people disliked his designs, while others said they were like the second coming. Any reason for what seems like decline for his blueprints, or have people just found other designers that do just as good?
FUKAZ28 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 From what I've been seeing he's about double what everybody else charges for a design. Now is he better than the others, some say yes and some say no. I can't speak from experience.
OrionStang Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Spend your money elsewhere. You could probably get a design for free, lots of help here on SMD. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ParDeus Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 He sounds smarter than he is. I asked about a design, and included in the message a VERY lucrative offer. I got back a standard form-reply. Ehh.
Facekicker Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 Newest PWK thread around - sorry for resurrection. My PWKDesigns enclosure sucks balls and Pete's too big of an asshole to discuss it. If I had read someone else's post that said this it would have saved me the time and trouble. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
n8ball2013 Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 I try to steer everyone away but sme still slip through. Im willing to bet you pick up 3 dbs going with a better design. I love when he says I design for a flat response. Yeah because when its not loud you need to say something THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 Newest PWK thread around - sorry for resurrection. My PWKDesigns enclosure sucks balls and Pete's too big of an asshole to discuss it. If I had read someone else's post that said this it would have saved me the time and trouble. I was going to bring you up, but, i didnt due to not knowing if you where cool with it. Ive seen some not so fond dealings with PWK SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 Years ago when I didn't know shit I fell into pwk design.I bought 3 designs from him only built two. 1st one was 6th order for two 15 it was OK nothing orgasmic it worked.not saying it was loud or the best.2nd time I tried two 10 6th it looked way to big for design so I didn't build it 3rd time was a horn or folding horn or some shit I didn't like maybe it wasn't my taste.was built for single 15 cut hole bigger put 18 in it sounded better..he uses big words takes forever and if you don't like the sound of box he will blame you on install. And I still don't know shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.