hammiethebasshead Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 in before shitstorm and lock once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Jessica Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 in before shitstorm and lock get out of here with that. this thread is beautiful and sacred and we will not have your kind tarnishing it with your cynicism. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Jay61913 Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Just wanted honest opinions on those specific speaker and why u would pick 1 over the other. I Know What I Am Going With Just Wanted To Hear What People had to say. Nothing of much use
Jessica Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 and the truth shall set you free. another thread where the OP already made a choice and decided to ask us for opinions anyway. Thank you so much for wasting everyone's time. We appreciate your contribution to the community. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Miguels Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 funky pups hands down my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
gr8handogoatness Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 The real answer is they are all awesome. Pick one and don't look back.
Miguels Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 im pissed as fuck though.. why isnt Fi on here my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Jessica Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 im pissed as fuck though.. why isnt Fi on here yeah, good point. I missed that. details, always details. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.