Sundown Audio

Crescendo Anything bad to say?

Mike Gibbens Matthew

I have been shopping for amps for over a month now. I find one I like and the more I search the more things I find to question.

I came across the crescendo symphony S1500.1

Amazing from what I can tell. And the only bad thing I can find about it is that there is no clipping light :shrug:

Was wondering if anyone here had run one, or had heard anything bad about them. I cant really find a reason not to grab one at this point.

Any input welcome.

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Odyssey Extreme batteries

2 12" Phantom sounds (4.6 cu. net @ 32) - soon to be 2 Atomic ELE

2 Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-CP

Zapco Z150.2

Front comps soon to be Hertz HSK

Pioneer 80prs

Second skin deadener throughout

These are fairly new supper small, no clipping light no problem many amps dont come with this if you set your gain right it will be fine. I think someone put this one on the smd amp dyno and did somewhere around 1700 watts rms. Defenitly a good brand

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

The S1500.1 really surprised me when I first got my hands on it. It dynoed out over 1700w at 1 ohm. I was skeptical about the result, so I ran it 4 more times and got within a few watts every single time. It is a very solid amp for sure. If you have any questions, please send me a message, I have them in stock now ready to ship as well.

Who cares about a clip light? I've never had one, never needed one, never felt like I was missing out

I am not a fan of the clip lights at all, or stock bass knobs in general for that matter. Too many of the clip light just arent accurate. Tune the amp properly with a DD1/DD1+ and dont listen to music that has been altered by an unknown source that could be clipped to shit.

Id feel comfortable running Crescendo amps. I was a little skeptical at first for my reasons.. but they seem to perform.

Im happy they don't have a clip light.. It saves me money indirectly. If it had one, id run out and buy a PAC LC-1.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived