Sundown Audio

at800.1 and d1 dd9515g

MACnonsence6

k so i have pretty good electrical to keep this amp well above 12v really hard to get it into 13s and itll go into protect with this dd when i start getting on it even though voltage is still good. i have a volt meter right on the inputs of the amp.

so 2 questions 1 is there anything i can do to stop the amp going into protect or should i just leave well enough alone. or

can the dd take that amp on just one coil

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

sorry coils are in the title ik what its going into protect cause its not .5 stable but voltage is at high 13s-14 when it goes into there so im wondering if it would be ok to just run one coil of the dd if one coil could take 1k or so in the same aspect i may chop up another box and make a panal to run one of my destroyers idk yet

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I wouldn't do that run both coils in series until you can get an amp with more power. DD suspension is stiff as hell and you are not giving it enough power so the amp is working overtime and does not like it.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

idk i ran it and the dd had some knock on it. so im not sure pretty bummed

Archived