greezychef Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 seen lots of people doing this to their boxes. is it just cosmetic or does it actually have a functionality? just wondering
Kyblack76 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 I did ROCKET LINER on my wall. I love it. It acts as a deadener also. Looks awesome. Great price and easy as fuck to apply. Kevin did his doors after seeing it. His turned out even better than mine. You can tint it with a color also. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
moredbs Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 helps keep the wood safe from possible water damage .
tacomaguy1 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 lined my door panels....looks good and it stiffened them up a little Team Flex Issues
tacomaguy1 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 lined my door panels....looks good and it stiffened them up a little Team Flex Issues
moredbs Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 I did ROCKET LINER on my wall. I love it. It acts as a deadener also. Looks awesome. Great price and easy as fuck to apply. Kevin did his doors after seeing it. His turned out even better than mine. You can tint it with a color also. I'm looking at doing that rocket liner myself! glad to see you like it.
Kyblack76 Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 Love it. I'm ordering 2 more kits. I gotta see the tintable kit done. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
greezychef Posted April 11, 2014 Author Report Posted April 11, 2014 word. thinkin about doing a box in it for my trunk.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.