Second Skin Audio

4 - RF T1 12''s for my Yukon xl or my SS Blazer need help.

The enclosure is now done, and I test it in both of my trucks. And all I can say is (DAAAAAAMN) it hit so hard and sounds damn good. I have always made my own enclosures, but Joe X help me put together this one the right way. THANKS Joe X

Glad it went well for you Barnett 313.

The enclosure is now done, and I test it in both of my trucks. And all I can say is (DAAAAAAMN) it hit so hard and sounds damn good. I have always made my own enclosures, but Joe X help me put together this one the right way. THANKS Joe X

Glad it went well for you Barnett 313.

Im so glad that there are guys like you Joe X and Steve on here. To show us the right way of doing things, so we all can sound good and take pride in what we do. PS im trying to post a vid but it keep saying, an error occurred and images cant be used on this forum. Again THANK YOU Joe X

You try throwing on the rings without the mesh ? I have a couple laying around if you need them

Whatusay45, let me know about the rings? When I got the T1s the guy said they was in the shop somewhere. So I guess he did not want to look for them, the subs was only a month old. He went with some T2s 15''s so he's happy....lol

Archived