179 db from a single 8 out of a cardboard box!!!! Must SEE!!!

Port scores are lame

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Lol, crazy! But it would be funny if it was a box wrapped in cardboard lol :) but that's cool a cardboard box, box! But that's just a test tone huhnot music? But still crazy ass score!!!!

It's legit and legal *IN THAT ORG*.

He's using tubing to "blow" pressure directly into the sensor. Which has been outlawed in every other org. Including USACi. USACi now requires no openings smaller than what the mic can fit into. My teammate and I have the loudest scores in the world outside of extreme vehicles (and this BS) since the rule change so I know a little about it.

People were doing 180+ using crap woofers on crap amps in this fashion. IIRC, Chris Fish was at 182.9 and the loudest score on the planet when he started ruining sensors on every run. That was the last year of the "tubes".

Whether it's actually cardboard or just cardboard covering (See: hiding) what he thinks is a super secret box makes no difference to me if he's utilizing this method of super "port".

I don't mean to sound all uppity about it or ruin the mystery here, but super port is janky enough as it is without these shenanigans. It's acutally a very fun and cerebral class. These tubes cheapen the class as a whole and the scores of those of us trying to do it with legit pressure.

What you are saying works, but I hate to burst your bubble this is 100% legal for USACI. It wasn't done with a tube of any sort. The owner and one operating the CD player in the video is Jeff Sanford, I can assure you this guy is no noob, go back a few years in World finals results and you will see his name for 1st in super mod.

You are not always right, hope no hard feelings :).

I would tell how it was done but Jeff asked me to not say, be glad he allowed me to even post the video.

Still don't buy it.

But at least you have me intrigued. And I have another theory of what he's doing.

And I know who Sanman is. Doesn't add to the legitimacy. He just knows how to cheat better than most.

Oh so its port scores!??????? That's HELLA lame!!!!! Like someone posted before, I could fart a 170db with the mic in my back pocket! LOL

TFADE this the Sanford from another mother lol wrong Jeff lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db