IF you have to get the car, tow it from work

Thier BOYS won't be there to help.... Well that is IF they even have a job, considering the car is getting repoed, i would assume not :lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Folks know u will be coming for them they will hide their rides. They will want to kill you and beat your ass.

If u ride around in a big white tow truck folks know and u will get hated on. Bad karma.....

In reality they shoulda paid so it didn't get to that, but in their eyes it's not their fault.

With the economy as it is people can't make it. Something like that makes emmm crazy enough to threaten, beat, or brandish/use a weapon on your ass. Enjoy the rush and stay safe.

its going to be part-time. plus, i love the rush :o

There are easier / safer ways to get a rush

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Folks know u will be coming for them they will hide their rides. They will want to kill you and beat your ass.

If u ride around in a big white tow truck folks know and u will get hated on. Bad karma.....

In reality they shoulda paid so it didn't get to that, but in their eyes it's not their fault.

With the economy as it is people can't make it. Something like that makes emmm crazy enough to threaten, beat, or brandish/use a weapon on your ass. Enjoy the rush and stay safe.

They have special trucks that looks just like regular trucks from the front back and sides then the tailgate drops down and the tow hook comes out of it

all i know is that it is very dangerous. most of the time, the people who havent paid for the vehicle are usually having some sort of problems they are dealing with, so you can imagine how much more pissed they become when they find their car being towed. you gotta get in, get out as quick as you can. my dad owns a car dealership and he deals with repo companies all the time, and they always have stories with him on how they find or repo the cars. the companies work with private detectives and police all the time. sometimes when they go to pick up the car, the husband or individual owning the car comes out yelling, and it goes downhill from there. ive heard stories of them getting punched, kicked, or even threatened to be killed. its a dangerous job. so make sure your ready. gl

We ain't hatin we just lookin out for you bro. Times are tough everyone needs money but this is one of the worst jobs. Shit this makes meter maids look like angles. Do u have any experiance on this. May want to do some training to find out how it is from someone who does it on the daily. Hate to find out on the job experiances that are unexpected.

dangerous gig, hope it pays well...I met a repo man at the barber shop once and he was telling us about how he never gets out of the truck without his knife and gun + a lookout person. he said he gets most of his success at people's parents houses on Christmas/Thanksgiving cause they are home for the holidays. whatta christmas that must be.