I am not demo ready yet. I'm without ALL music between builds right now :(

I may get loud soon though,once I start doing work on my actual build.

Hurry up slacker. I am ready to cut a hole in your truck :)

Im in mesa, I'm crunk, and I got work tomorrow A.M.

But as far as setup goes just a radio, no speakers no subs, no nuthin, I just gutted it today. Im waiting on an aero port to come in from partsxpress, So next weekend I just have to run my 4GA for a kenwood KAC-9105d for a RF R2-12, Im going to bridge it up to 8 ohms, and for my mids and highs I have alpine type E's in the front doors, the rear is some kicker ds 5.25" in fiberglass c pillar pods, I hated them down by the floor in the stock location, they were obstructed by everything, and the power for my doors is an apline pdx-4.150. My truck is fairly new so this system will get me buy until I have some money. Eventually I would like to get some SA-12's. the largest possibe size box I can fit is 7.5 cubic feet behing my seats. thats with the seats all the way back, I am 6'2 240lbs I want as much room as I can get. Soon enough I'll have some money for my next build.

Sounds like you off to a good start.

What size Aero port did you order? I have 2 6" I need to sell. They have never been used.

I'm in Arizona kinda like my name leads on! In the Peoria area to be more specific. I'm on here just about every day but never really post too much. Would be down to meet up with some fellow bass heads though!

Sounds like you off to a good start.

What size Aero port did you order? I have 2 6" I need to sell. They have never been used.

I ordered a 4", the freakin shipping costed more than the part! Im not sure a 6" port would fit in with this design, although they would go great with two sa-12's , there is a sundown dealer out in queen creek that I know of, Sooner or later I will have to get started, I change systems ever few months so within the next 3 I should have my sundowns. I might get a head start and take you up on that offer though!

I'm in Arizona kinda like my name leads on! In the Peoria area to be more specific. I'm on here just about every day but never really post too much. Would be down to meet up with some fellow bass heads though!

That's what Im sayin' !

Archived