whatup boyz im up in Surprise Man, Sup Jamie, Justin K, Justin F, Aaron, Adam its an az thing we do meet up sometimes man not like that but for lots of things

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Ok so I have made up my mind! today after work I played around with my equipment I am going to use and decided I am just going to order one SA-12, an optima yellow to, run some more grounds under my hood and my cab, put a 4" in fiber glass in each a pillar, use the cheap kenwood I currently have then get something else one day, It stated its 900w rms at 2 and 1 ohm, its one ohm stable but regulated to 900 watts. build a ported box, 2 cubes tuned to 33 hz, I will use the 4" aero port I have coming in the mail that I was originally going to use for my rockford.

Here are some pics of my new system check em out!

Snapchat-20140414062219_zpsb70f804c.jpg

just kidding I was just seeing how everything worked together and thats part of my gargage stereo, its a xplod in a 2.2cube box tunned to 33hz, but its deffanitly loud for what it is

whatup boyz im up in Surprise Man, Sup Jamie, Justin K, Justin F, Aaron, Adam its an az thing we do meet up sometimes man not like that but for lots of things

Yup I usually go to Adams every once in a while since he lives 5 minutes from me, I'm pretty sure I pass him everyday on my way home from school though :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Yup I usually go to Adams every once in a while since he lives 5 minutes from me, I'm pretty sure I pass him everyday on my way home from school though :D

Adam? Is that stitched?

Oh hey....I ordered my 16 ton crimper today ;) I'm going to crimp the ENTIRE WOORRRRRRLD!!!

You're seriously going to want to.

Learn from my mistake, make sure the pin that secures the die in place is ALL the way in so it doesn't come loose during a crimp. I bent the forks on mine that way.

Adam? Is that stitched?

Yessir he lives in Star Valley

Adam? Is that stitched?

Yessir he lives in Star Valley

Nice. Damn so 3 active members on here from the 520. We need to form a chapter. Lol. I'm bullshittin

Shit that'd be cool but in a few months it's just gonna be me and you down here, Adam's moving up to Phoenix soon. There's a few other members that lurk on here though like bumskateboard6 with a clean ass DC setup in an equally clean Acura lives way up on the northside, haven't talked to that dude in a few years since he tuned my Jeeps first system in 2012 and my cousin's cousin is also a member on here but mostly comes on here to sell

Archived