Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's in front of my house right now. I'm going to try to bust out poor on a couple hours. I'm going on 3 hours sleep

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

It's playing. It's loud, it's going to get louder. Got it on the TL an hour ago. It's louder sealed than it is Meca style....and murders some lows

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

This is what got done today, thanks Adam for coming over and helping, couldn't have done it without you :)

20140426_162511.jpg

20140426_171436.jpg

20140426_180409.jpg

Finished:

20140426_190850.jpg

The paint on the port wrinkled and checked on me, I'm not sure why. I have to redo later, I think I'll just roll it with enamel.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4948 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...