Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My wisdom tooth is killin' so idont know how much ill be eating, so all you fucks gotta make up for me..

haha.

have one for me.  :^ :^

:D Not a problem man...  I planned on eating more than my share anyway!

Posted

I haven't ate since yesterday, I'm ready to eat!!!!!111

>:D muahahahah!!!!!11111!!!

Happy Turky Lurky Day

Posted

I haven't ate since yesterday, I'm ready to eat!!!!!111

>:D muahahahah!!!!!11111!!!

Happy Turky Lurky Day

contrary to popular belief..starving yourself doesnt let you eat more

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

You have no clue how my stomach is....... :D

Trust me...I can eat... :-[

i like to eat... :D

Posted

We already had thanks giving dinner .... at 11:45am... Yeah, AM!!! I was like, wtf.... but guess that means we get to eat turkey, and everything else all day long

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

f*ck today...its been a bad day....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...