Second Skin Audio

2 SA-10 in an 05 Equinox Box Help

timc31610

If I'm correct it would just make the box smaller so she had more space.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

If I'm correct it would just make the box smaller so she had more space.

I'll have to read up on that tonight, it would accomplish several goals. 1. Different and unusual box. 2. Protect the subs and 3. save space.

How about if you do subs up port back.

2.64cuft net @ 34Hz

Box1_zps725d3139.jpg

I like that, but this stupid SUV has a shelf that will go above the box so that she has somewhere to put groceries and such... It would either rattle the shelf off or make a lot if noise..lol.

I would think no matter where you mount the subs your gonna get vibrations,unless your worried about the shelf falling and landing on the subs.

In which case you could mount the subs on the front of the box,but you won't be able the flush mount the subs unless you increase the height of the box.

Actually you might be able to flush mount the subs but it will be real close.

I would think no matter where you mount the subs your gonna get vibrations,unless your worried about the shelf falling and landing on the subs.

In which case you could mount the subs on the front of the box,but you won't be able the flush mount the subs unless you increase the height of the box.

Actually you might be able to flush mount the subs but it will be real close.

Yeah, I am concerned of the shelf falling causing damage.

Does anyone see an issue with what I proposed above, with hte 1/2" piece of MDF with the logo cut out?

Archived