Jump to content

4 sp4 18s floating a tshirt


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks nasty, both setups.

Diggin' it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

....why I blatantly walked past this at TD is beyond me.

looks brutal, can't wait to hear it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Nice bro! I have SP4 18s as well, good subs. I reconed mine with different soft parts and love them even more. I got a video if you want to check it out

http://youtu.be/LddYu6RfNcw

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/

Posted

Nice yea im friends with you on facebook lol.

So I didn't feel like a tshirt was enough. So I did a zip up hoodie ;)

Eric Reeds suburban floating a hoodie @ 22hz:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

Eric's Suburban killing the lows:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 605 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...