Will this truck be at the shop tomorrow ???

Oh yeah... that's the goat I ride to and from work. :-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Wish I could bring White Lightning, but only thing left in her is the front stage on Radio power.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

For some reason I didn't take many pics of the panels during the finishing process so here's the only one I have so far plus, a distance video I did earlier today.

10341545_10202120468714035_1452304916136

↑ Notice the conspicuous absence of the switches on the right side? Well, the thieves broke that too and I've not found a replacement yet.

Here's a demo of the system in action. After adding the second pair of 1400.1s and going to three 60.4s bridged on the mids my electrical is now insufficient so I'm going to add an alternator and about 4 more batteries but for now it's doing okay.

Everyone always asks me what it does on the meter, even though I didn't build it to compete with, so I put it on the meter today so no one has to speculate any more. The line is tuned to 29Hz and the truck peaks at 28 so...

Next I'll be installing the processor, adding a shit ton more deadener and chasing rattles for a while on top of moving the batteries to a box in the bed and adding the second alternator so I can maintain a voltage level above 12.3 at full tilt boogie. Still need to figure out what can be done to quiet the back glass down. I changed from a split glass to the solid one and that helped but, it's still too fucking noisy and the cab is not flexing so if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. :-)

29Hz/28Hz, bro!!! I made a demo track awhile ago that hits down to 28Hz n $h!t! enjoy :)

https://soundcloud.com/devilishmusic/send-em-all-in-a-hurst-spl

You can download it on soundcloud but if you can't download it from there just shoot me a text or email and I can email you it in mp3 also

SO them are the MESO's hooked up on this second page of the build log!? You know the meso 18"s are what I've been eyein! But damn the tropos did that bad huh? Cause I didn't think Power Bass was that good!? I mean I'm not knocking EITHER brand I'm just curious, but either way you already know I'm tuned in bro!!! So whats the count at that you're running currently? 4, CT1400.1s and 3, CT60.4s on 2 meso 15s and then of course the door panels? Lookin great keep it up!

The Tropos did great for 1000 watts worth of subs on a 1400.1 at 1Ω but I wanted it louder so.... I needed a couple of subs that were rated at at least 1200 each. That's the reason why I put the PB subs in.

I'm running the Meso 15s now but I'm going to Exo 18s. And yes, it's four 1400s, three 60.4 on the mids and a 75.4 on the tweets.

Nice work man.

On the other hand, i kind of hate seeing all that advertisement for the thieves.

truthsayer

Thanks man and I understand but in the end, it's a business proposition. Insurance and the GPS tracking module will minimize the damages if it's stolen again. But ultimately, it isn't only thieves who see the advertisement and with every business proposition comes risk.

I love your work BB you always do kick ass work!!! The rebuild is awesome I can't wait to see what the Exo's do in there!!! I hope I stay busy enough this summer to get my Meso 18!!!

Archived