ROLEXrifleman Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 You ever have big dreams of makin' real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream. You wanna look shanty in the Bentley, Be a snob and never act friendly, You wanna have big fame, let me explain. We all like the finer things in life, we all want to do the least amount of work to get them. I get it, but the truth of the matter is we all cant have it all and do nothing for it. This is a unique method I came up with today and I am willing to do it but I need some motivational help and support on doing it if others think it's cool and want me to do this. It all starts with you donating to me. If enough people donate I can life that life and share with you, what it's like through video, social media, etc. Ever been to Cancun, Puerto Rico, London? Well if enough people donate I can share with you through instagram, etc all the wonderful pictures I'll be taking on a camera funded by YOU of the destinations I hit. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, there is no telling what I can do with your money. But to get there we have to start now! My goal is reasonable, $1,690,069.17 to start. we can do this SMD, we need to do this! Don't let my big dreams slip by, and don't be on the outside looking in when you had the chance to be on the ground level of this exciting opportunity. Please PM for PP addy. Thank you Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Bump4life Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 lol. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Tecomah Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Lmfao. This is exactly what I was thinking 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
LoudBimmer Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 While we're at it, I need monies too http://www.gofundme.com/8exij8 Not much, just $250k
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 While we're at it, I need monies too http://www.gofundme.com/8exij8 Not much, just $250k WOW your so fucking cheap you couldn't even start your own thread to promote your begging campaign! LOL Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.