bigmizzle99 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 So I ordered my DC sub with a black dustcap logo even though I knew I wanted white (don't ask why that happened, I still don't know) Can I paint the logo white? I can't see why I couldn't. Any special paint? Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Barnett 313 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 I don't see why not, I've done it before and was ok. Just tape off, and spray lite coats.
Barnett 313 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Oh I forgot to tell you, I used Rust - Oleum plastic spray paint. I use blue for my amp's and black on the dustcap's, so no one would know what subs I had....lol
bigmizzle99 Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Hey thanks. Appreciate it. Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Noel989 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 When did you order it? From you did you order it? Try to get in contact with them maybe you can still change it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bigmizzle99 Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Posted April 18, 2014 I ordered from dropping hz and I've already received the sub. Its not worth the hassle to try to send back, hence the question about paint. The logo is raised, so it would be easy to paint Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Stephen Raab Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Cj18 and/or corona_Jeff can easily answer this and put you in the right direction. There are easiest to find in the dc thread or you can contact them on Facebook or through the www.dhzcaraudio.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.