I swear I saw a thread about you two talking shit to eachother before too. Anyways, you're dumb for giving him your address.

its not hard to find someones addy. I could probably find yours in under 3 mins.. mobile

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I swear I saw a thread about you two talking shit to eachother before too. Anyways, you're dumb for giving him your address.

its not hard to find someones addy. I could probably find yours in under 3 mins.. mobile

Cool dude. But point being, OP was dumb for giving it out.

About 40 people.

Many people on here have argued and disagreed about one thing or another. But posting adds is the final straw. Seems as if i'm not the only one who thinks he should be banned.

truthsayer

Cool dude. But point being, OP was dumb for giving it out.

Ohh.. i wasnt trying to start shit. I thought "HELP" found it.. I forgot that the OP posted it.. Muh bad..

Carry on..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I do agree that its messed up what he did but in turn every action has a re-action. I wouldn't give out my address over a argument on here. I'm too old for that now and I lock my doors for others safety, not mine.

On the real though I would ban him from the site. We don't need "kids" like this around and it also brings a bad name to what many of us stand for. We are not here to piss in every ones kitchen and really want to promote the love of music and the competition. There are some out there that want to be like him but having served over 19 years in the army and getting ready to retire in about a year I haven't known to many that are as dumb as he sounds. Best of luck though in this situation here. Pretty messed up and I would be pretty pissed off too.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

He lives right outside of witcha kansas it seems

I live outside of wichita. not sure where HELP lives.

As far as the comment previously about us two threatening back and fourth. It started when i felt sympathy for the missing airliner. He then began on a path of constant messaging and harassing me. I did and have again asked for him to be blocked.

He continued with his messages then called me out. So i happily obliged his request. Then he said he would just shoot me instead (LoL). He began on a rampage on how anyone in the U.S. military were stupid and at the bottom 1% of society, with not future. So yes i stuck up for all my fellow veterans and enlisted personnel and agreed to meet him to settle his issue. ( Which in high sight was probably stupid) Not think he being a child and would then post adds on craigslist.

So i would think, this would be cause enough for being banned. As stated before most of us can argue back and fourth, but get along in the next thread. And usually all is good. But there is a thing as going to far.

truthsayer

I don't know about the bottom 1%. He really needs to do read his facts. Yes there are issues with the military with EO, Gangs, Sexual Harassment and assault. Is there another profession out there that doesn't have it? I would like to say no. Of course we are on the spot light because we protect the country and do many things we don't want to do but do it so everyone else has their freedoms (although some try to take it away, wont mention names). I support all the military members, all branches, brothers and sisters and those that gave their lives for all of us. I will also have the back of any "real" member of the SMD community and will help in any way I can (no you cant have money, its all in my truck right now). Im not sure if I know anyone out there where he is at.

Keep pushing the issue and there is always the legal way to go also. Not sure what law he/she is breaking but I'm sure you can legally post a address and have people show up on your door step. I wonder if being a bcith is breaking the law as a guy? lol (sorry mods if that word there crossed the line, wasn't trying to offend anyone)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)