Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 Sundown sa15s on bc3500


barney91

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys haven't been on here for a while, wife.finally gave me the ok to back into the game but with tight budget, i have 2 Sundown sa15s and a bc3500 laying around so I'll be using them.

Could anyone help me with a design it'll be going in a 99 Tahoe so plenty of room. Any input would be great

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

I was thinking maybe setting my gains with a 0db or +5 track to be on the safe side, any idea as far as box specs

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

small. like 6 cubes after displacements with an 8x12 port, 34hz.

Don't think they'll like the power too much...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Goals something loud and musical i listen to just about everything, would a 4th help them take the power

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

What's a good port area per foot when running a good amount of power

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

15+. Can't say it'll work great, but I'd start with the 8x12 port I suggested then shrink it with 1/2 MDF. Much less than 80 is pushing it on that serious of power.

On a side note, that is a literal FUCK ton of power for that little 2.5 inch coil

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

15+. Can't say it'll work great, but I'd start with the 8x12 port I suggested then shrink it with 1/2 MDF. Much less than 80 is pushing it on that serious of power.

On a side note, that is a literal FUCK ton of power for that little 2.5 inch coil

wouldn't setting the gains with a high db track help keep the power down, also it won't be played full tilt longer then one song that's even if i get a chance

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...