Anyone in Wisconsin?

Mr DeeBeez

• 1 month later...

Hey guys , I know of two comps in Wisconsin on August 16 and 17.

August 16th- Sabre Lanes 1x DB drag

Menasha, WI

August 17th- Extreme Audio 1x USACi / IASCA Appleton, Wi (I planned on checking this one out)

Jeremy, a friend of mine, is the one who hosts them. He has more than just these scheduled but it figured these were not too far away for you. If you use Facebook, check out Sound Mekanix Productions (competitions) or his main business is Sound Mekanix Customs. He builds custom boxes for his main job and foes amazing work. He is one of the coolest guys you'll meet. If you check out one of the coMPs, he should be the guy on the mic. He hosts competition s all over Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and dips into Minnesota too. Like said, check out his Facebook page and there'll be a list of the scheduled competition s and he will post more pretty frequently. Nice to run into some fellow WI bass heads.

Cheers :)

97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator

XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks

Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable

Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit

CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs)

Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders)

Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's

Bunch of Mojo Mat

Went to the precision show today. Had a fairly good turn out. Had few big builds there. One guy had 8 IA wardens 15s on 4 80.1s but he had nothing but trouble so I never got to hear it.

Got to hear my first wall today which was awesome. 2 DC lvl 5 18s that were maybe seeing 700 watts a piece, did a 145 though. I thought it was loud, can't imagine what a 150+ is like lol.

All in all I had a great time with my son met some great guys and Def want to hit some more shows.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

• 3 weeks later...

See, I'm always finding this stuff late. I'm also in Point.

I work in Appleton, and there was mention of something over there by a customer of mine, but they couldn't remember where.

I'm getting back into SQ stuff after a few years hiatus, so I'm looking to do a build for next year.

• 8 months later...

Anyone planning on going to the frost off event in black earth WI on April 26th?

This will be my first audio show I've ever been to and I think me and my girlfriend will be going. Would be awesome to know some smd members there.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived