XS Power

So lately my AC Delco battery has started getting weaker. The draw from my amp dims lights at idle and even turning on the turn signal is causing voltage drop. So i decided to switch to an XS Power battery under the hood of my 90 corvette and the xs power recomends the d925. however, the posts are opposite my current battery and the xs power battery is smaller in size and cranking amps. I know i have to have the ibar acessory to accomidate for side terminals but what would i do for the opposite terminals. Extensions for battery cables? turning battery? or different battery all together?

I have a D3400 under the hood, & am going to be getting either a D925 or 975 as a reserve in the trunk to run my stereo.

I look FWD to others' input as well ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

The 925 will work if you use the 527 hold down. It puts it up on its side, and has the hardware for the side posts.

The 3400 and 4700 both have been used in applications like yours as well. Just would have to measure to see which works best for your application. Extending out your cables or switching everything over to ring terminals isn't difficult either. Just take a look and see what works best for you.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg