Second Skin Audio

Konaki Big (looking) Subs

Guest MegaloManiac

a DD experience is quite different from an RE. its a love hate thing, you either love it or hate it....you would have to hear it to decide if you like it or not IMO.

Edited by MegaloManiac

thats what i thought, was i right? re is more musical, and dd is really loud? i want to hopefully win a couple local comp's with these things. i know the dd's would be loud, but can they also sound good doing it?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

would the different recones give better sound quality from them? ive always been told DD's are pure bass machines and RE's are more of an all around. DD's would look cool right behind my head though.

anyone know the costs of the dd and re recones? accordman says that for the dd's are a 9500 recone, which RE would that be? thanks, im really interested in a wall with four of these in my probe/celica when i get the celica running.

DD and AQ only sell recone kits as a service to their customers. You must be in their customer base and provide the serial number of the DD/AQ sub you want the recone for. If you bought an AQ sub second hand you must provide a dated picture of the sub with the serial number in the picture. If you bought a used DD sub you can have it reconed at your dealer or send it into DD. If you want a AQ recone kit and cannot provide the required proof of ownership you can still buy a recone kit; it will cost you more but it will have a basket and motor attached.

cullen i have a shit load of epoxy....well my dad does but still i no where he hides it :D

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER