brent379 Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 i could build the box a little deeper if need be. ive really been kind of looking at dc for a while. i like the sundowns but im definately open to other things as well.
Joe X Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 If you have like 13 1/4"H you could fit DC Audio level 3 12"s these subs will work in as little as the same 1.5 cubic feet net per sub and should be around $200 each, these subs are 23mm Xmax, more than twice linear excursion as you have now, the 10s will perfectly work on 1-1.2 net per sub, Fi SSD 10 have similar price if you are wanting improved sound quality, a pair of any of these can take 2200W easily.
brent379 Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 I wish I could but 12.5 high is absolutely the highest I can go! Literally...if I were to accidentally cut my height a 1/4 inch taller I would be screwed and the box wouldn't fit lol And I actually had a pair of fi x 12s probably 4 years ago and I loved them! So I was looking at some tens from them. But since I have now had something from both fi and sundown I've been wanting to try dc. Get some lvl 4s at .5 ohm If I had more room this would be so much easier. But I want loud and low. And it's hard to do that when you got shit space to work with lol. Have you had any experiences with dc audio,?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.