Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

i wanna get louder! any suggestions?


Recommended Posts

Posted

A vented box is a 4th order... Read more and soak up more knowledge.

A box toward the rear of the truck, sealed off into the cabin around the box is a good start with Monster power. Good luck trying to find room for batteries when you take up your whole trunk with a box.

I have no back seats and a false floor I have alot of room.

Posted

So what are you wanting to do? A wall or a trunk box? You need to make up your mind before you start setting goals.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I was just asking if you area wanting to do this with subs in the trunk or as a wall. You've considered a wall before do I was curious which way you want to go with it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

i dont think you have what it takes to wall man...

try to get like a 145 from the trunk first and see if your happy .

Oh I know I cant handle a wall im just gonna try to build a box in my trunk for 2 x12s that should be enough for,me

Posted

Just get a couple of Sundown X 12s and a good 3500W amp. You'll get the lows your after, not a 150 likely, but lows you'll get.

You have kind of mentioned two different goals. You are curious about a 150, you also say want to focus on the lows. Pick one.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

ct exos they are 3000w rms with no max rating for burps! I'm getting a single 15 and putting 4000w to it. hoping for a 143

I had a single t2d415 on a 1500.1bdco do a hair under 143. Was a hatchback though and I'm sure you could get up there with more power and a good box.

my main.goal is a hair trick. my box should be petty bad ass. I'm gonna fire into the cabin.from the ski hole. im fairly confident that i will up near the 145 mark but i really Dont care. if i can hair trick that's all that matters to me. I've wanted to for years and i think i finally

have a system that i think can. well see. just need the sub to hit the sstates and sell my current subs to help pay.for singer Alt. then build the box. so by the end of may i should be finished

Do it!! Single 15 here doing 149@37hz on music,tuned to 34. Sealed off from trunk,8600rms 5k clamped. Sounds nice and does hair tricks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 520 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...