GassenD Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 I'm planning on getting 2 SA 15's on 2k Watts RMS for my 97 Explorer Can't decide if I should go with a slot port box or maybe an aero port box. I heard on the Aero port boxes it's easy to change out ports and change tuning. Would I be able to have a Aero ported box and have a port for a low tune and switch it out for a higher tuning if I wanted to compete with them? Or would I be better off just having 2 different boxes? '97 Explorer2 Sundown SA 15's SQ 2200D Kinetik KHC1800 (Front) Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back) KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC 130A Alt + Big 3
john253a Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 With aero ports not ever box can accommodate them without bends and what not There are places like http://www.psychoport.com That do adjustable ports Or psp that do fixed at 17" If you ask me It all comes down to you design and nothing else witch one to use
Joe X Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 You can do aeros and a dual tuning setup if you want.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.