Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer choice!!!!

For something your looking for that would be a pretty good setup i would do the 2 HDC3 15 copper coil or the 2 SA 15's. People have had very good results if put in a nice box..not prefab. And for the amp I would go with the soundqubed 2200. I had this amp and loved it, its so worth the money for what you get. My buddy had the 2200 with the SA 15s and it was great sounding and hit lows really nice was also pretty damn loud. Both subs are pretty underated so throwing a little more power to them later on wont be an issue if its not clipping and smart when listening to the mechanics of the sub.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

that's because no one ever brings them up! i wish i did. and proven? they are sure proven! just sick of every thread people saying the same subs over and over again! sq, level 3s, sundown sa... i mean how many kids are running the same subs?

plus if no one gets them how can they be proven? I'm not saying the other subs aren't good but every freaking time someone wants a sub the same 3 subs are listed. its monotony hearing so many times! there are other good subs out there! even the c2 subs are great but again never hear anyone say.anything about them. a bunch of freaking mocking birds

No. They're not proven. I've only seen one build log with ct subs

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I only recommend what I've used and abused. I've never had sundowns so all my info is word of mouth. I've heard obsidians in person and at the end of the day my subs and amp is soundqubed. Since I've went with SQ I have not had the itch to upgrade. So that's why I like soundqubed. Plus their price is the shit. The ct subs look nice but that's all I know and I'm not too interested in being part of a beta test with subs.

For something your looking for that would be a pretty good setup i would do the 2 HDC3 15 copper coil or the 2 SA 15's. People have had very good results if put in a nice box..not prefab. And for the amp I would go with the soundqubed 2200. I had this amp and loved it, its so worth the money for what you get. My buddy had the 2200 with the SA 15s and it was great sounding and hit lows really nice was also pretty damn loud. Both subs are pretty underated so throwing a little more power to them later on wont be an issue if its not clipping and smart when listening to the mechanics of the sub.

My exact setup right here.

for $79 more dollars you can get the strato v2 which is 1000w rms. like i said theres a Sub for every rating and budget.

I'm guessing you guys haven't seen the vids of the old exos?

well me buying the new exo will hopefully open the eyes of some people.

i don't know about you guys but i hate having what everyone else does! thats the main reason i didn't get a z4 or team or level 6

way to many people have them. just.like beingdifferent and giving kid my age a chance to live his dream.

for Me its more then just a sub and.numbers. it should be a relationship you have with the company not just another buyer.

frankly id rather give ct my money then any other brand. I'm willing to give them a chance i always cheer for the underdog!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

dp.sorry

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Oh i understand where ur coming from. I hate having subs everyone has. Dont get me started with all that kicker alpine infinity bs kids have thats all i ever see around here annoying as shit. But when SQ or SA etc came out they most likely came out with a sub that people were like holy i want that. I think ppl are looking at CT and like eeehh theres nothing about these subs no reviews or much of nothing. When you look at CT do you see a sub that really stands out to you and you think to yourself that is gonna be sick and be a big competitor to other companies.. Sure they might come out with something later on that may be king shit of all subs. I dont mind CT at all and more ppl probably do need to hear and listen to the subs and im sure customer service is awesome there, but ppl are just going off of what is proven and what is known to be great as of now. BTW not bashing this company at all.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

i know your not, and the newer subs aren't even out yet. any day now you'll best"hear everything you need to know.

but yea the EXO! when i seen that i knew it had to be mine! 3,000w rms underrated with no Max for burps! freaking 80lb monster!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff