Tecomah Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 exo has a vid of your car up. if I wasnt on mobile I would post it up 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
gckless Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Tecomah Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 yessir thats the one 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
gckless Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 You have the 8 or 4 ohm Anarchy's? I've got an 8 ohm pair in my doors on a pair of channels each on a Levi v3. The back looks great, those Mino's really stand out. Not sure if this or the JBL looks more impressive. The Zeds have got to be easier on the electrical though. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
hispls Posted September 4, 2014 Author Report Posted September 4, 2014 8 Ohm Anarchys in the door. Leviathan @ 8 ohm is plenty to bring them to x-max for midbass duty. The ones in the kick are the older Exodus mids (with the neo motor). Minotaurs are very much easier on the electrical than Crown. Thanks for linking the vid, fellas.
gckless Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 Thanks for linking the vid, fellas. So I know initial impression was that the C pillar was worth it. How about now after a little time with it? Still liking the musical response? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
hispls Posted October 11, 2014 Author Report Posted October 11, 2014 Thanks for linking the vid, fellas. So I know initial impression was that the C pillar was worth it. How about now after a little time with it? Still liking the musical response? Totally worth it. Thinking of tearing down and re-building at the B-pillar next year to see just how loud I can get, but I'm still really happy with it all around. I think I just got really lucky and nailed it with the tuning early on. Only two port modifications through the whole process and for where it's tuning box volume seems perfect.... these subs can/will gain a lot in larger box and they certainly have plenty more room to move but numbers will come at the expense of linearity from here. Also, I put up 152.7 a couple weeks ago and I've picked up an old Eclipse head unit (nice old-school one with pre-amp outs only) to use as a podium at shows. I think some orgs require you to be outside in wall classes and I think some events require you to use an actual CD (my Kenwood in the dash is USB only)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.