Experiment On Weight Loss *week Five Update*

Thats not what creatine does flinkster...

Anyways nice to see things are going well!

mind explaining what it does do?

I said what they said on the sites:

here, here, and here also

I still may be wrong though :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

man no one can tell you what your body does. What your doing is working and keep at it man! But all this diet shit isnt worth reading. Everyones body is different. for example, I was right around 200 lbs. a couple years ago when I first got into college. 2 months later I was down to 175 just cuz I didnt have time to eat haha...not the best way, but it worked. Most importantly, you should go to the gym on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. I go every other day (my workout is a little intense- 1.5- 2 hours long) And now Im anywhere from 181-185 (depending on how much is water weight). I do take Whey Protein and CGT-10 (Creatine Glutamine Taurine). But like I said before man keep at it!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i need to try something to lose some weight.

so youre still eating what you normally do, just slowing it down and you end p eating less?

im still eating exactly the same as i did b4 except i eat slower which allows me to realize im full faster making me eat less.

i have occasional exercise but not any more than i had b4.

like i said in the beginning all im doin is following those rules i listed nothing else

5 weeks and 10 lbs lost for doing nothing really i think thats good

thanx to all for the encouragement

a note to those concerned with losing muscle. i regularly test my strength (i had a set max weight i could do on the weight machine and how many times it takes for those muscles being worked to get tired.) to make sure i can still do it. so far ive actually gotten stronger so im pretty sure im not losing muscle

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build