Experiment On Weight Loss *week Five Update*

so i saw this show on tv called i can make u thin. i humored the guy and watched the show. he has 4 golden rules to eating

1. eat when your hungry

2. eat what u want

3. eat consciously

4. stop eating when your full

yes i know it sounds very simple but im trying it and so far im impressed (day 1 but hey)

on number 3 its very important to take a bite and put your fork and knife down (or w/e untensils u may be using)

chew your food and savor it. when your done take another bite

also become in tune with when u get full (close ur eyes during one meal to feel it better)

so i practiced this today during lunch and dinner. i got my normal size of lunch and ate maybe 2/3 of it. for dinner we had my favorite meal of all time and i ate 1/2 of wut i usually do.

honestly i feel alot better than how i used to after meals.

so here it goes my starting weight is 200 pounds. goal 180, doing only wut this guy says.

ill keep u posted if it worx then all u fat people out there get to it. wish me luck

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I saw that dude on tv last night. Man who has the time to chew each bite of food 20 times, set your fork down all that. Man that probably works for someone who is single without kids. Man if I sat my fork down at supper my kids would steal it from me and throw it on the floor. :D It sounds like it could work, but with me the reason it would work is because I would get mad and just stop eating. All that work just to eat a piece of food. Tell us how it goes and keep us updated.

I saw that dude on tv last night. Man who has the time to chew each bite of food 20 times, set your fork down all that. Man that probably works for someone who is single without kids. Man if I sat my fork down at supper my kids would steal it from me and throw it on the floor. :D It sounds like it could work, but with me the reason it would work is because I would get mad and just stop eating. All that work just to eat a piece of food. Tell us how it goes and keep us updated.

honestly i think thats wut hes gettin at

u get bored with eating

and because u eat when u get hungry u jumpstart ur metabolism and u begin to eat less so the food gets digested without storing fat.

im hopin it does work cause itll be pretty cool.

ima gain that 20 pounds back in muscle if i do lose it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have lost 10 pounds in the last month or so. Mainly because I quit eating late at night while I was on the computer. If I had the time i would give this method a try. Around my house eating slow is an occupational hazard. You don't eat quick you don't eat. Lift you some weights and exercise run or walk it will come off.

I weigh 285 and have for the last 4 months, I don't eat well but I go to the gym every weekday. I have lost 5 percent body fat and gotten alot more stamina and strength. I know bein fat sucks but I would like to know how this works for you, I do need to do something with my diet if nothing other than what you said that infomercial explained to help speed the process. I don't want to use any kind of pills or stimulants to get where I want either. Good luck and keep us informed.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

So essentially he is making you eat less... To loose weight you wanna eat 6-7 times a day, small proportionate meals, healthy ones. This speeds up you metabolism. This wont work if you eat cookies, ice cream and pop 3x a day. Good luck with your weight loss, its really not rocket science (calories in vs calories burned). Just make sure you exercise!

Here are some other ideas:

Try HIIT (high intensity interval training)

Eat low cal food before high cal (ex. eat fruit/veggies before dinner)

Lift heavy compound movements (Squat, deads, bench)

Drink green tea (real stuff not in the can lol)

Eat healthy!!! Whole wheats, thick meat (try to stay away from red meats)

crxsilogozz5.gif

Its a proven fact that if you eat more small meals throughout the day instead of 1-2 big ones you will lose weight!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i heard your mind is 10 minutes behind your stomach so when you eat you get full before you know it. and its true. i was at work and halfway through my lunch i got pulled aside by a customer. when i was done with the customer its been like 15 minutes and i was full. didnt go back and finish. so now i order around what i had that day and i feel hungry still when "done" eating but 10 minutes later i feel fine and dont feel bloated.

so less portions. wait a little and see if your hungry or not.

startin to work for me... also cut back on the beer. very fatening (sp)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

At the end of the day, weight loss is burning off more calories than you take in, and weight gain is taking in more calories than you burn off. Eating more small meals allows your metabolism to be working constantly, thus causing you to burn more calories.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived