Experiment On Weight Loss *week Five Update*

a lot of small meals with very low sodium is the best diet for weight loss. Sodium retains water in the muscles=bad. Also a good mix of weight lifting and various cardio will help a ton....make sure you find plenty of time for working out and stick to a good diet plan, and within a few months you will be golden...

...also if you want to turn fat into muscle quick make one of those meals into a smoothie and add creatine to it....that shit is magic.

fat doesnt turn into muscle, unless thats just a figure of speach maybe? Creatine is basically food for your muscle, like providing it with energy, usually resulting in more "intense" workouts. It also draws fluid into the muscle cells, making the muscles bigger.....It also helps to build it, but in no way shape or form does it turn fat into musce....I advise you to lose the weight first, then bulk up....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

fat doesnt turn into muscle, unless thats just a figure of speach maybe? Creatine is basically food for your muscle, like providing it with energy, usually resulting in more "intense" workouts. It also draws fluid into the muscle cells, making the muscles bigger.....It also helps to build it, but in no way shape or form does it turn fat into musce....I advise you to lose the weight first, then bulk up....

it was a figure of speech...

my mom was the general sales manager for ballys fitness in America, I know this shit just a little bit :rolleyes:

My genes just refuse to let me lose my love handles, which really is not fair ..

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

my mom was the general sales manager for ballys fitness in America, I know this shit just a little bit :rolleyes:

My genes just refuse to let me lose my love handles, which really is not fair ..

yea im hoping i dont have bad genes <_<

Bally is awesome i wish i had one closer to me tho....

Eclipse cd7000

lol

the hardest thing to get rid of

for the record. i dont want to be huge but id rather not see fat on my body

Posted Image

thats wut im goin for

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol

the hardest thing to get rid of

for the record. i dont want to be huge but id rather not see fat on my body

Posted Image

thats wut im goin for

Thats a damn good goal....well where do u wanna c results first? :lol: weight or muscles? dude is probly way over 180 tho.....It seems now youre into the "cutting" stage where its mainly fat loss time...Because if u wanna build muscle like that....start eating as much as u can....kinda contradicts its self huh? Theres different supplements and workout plans (obviously) losing and gaining....

Eclipse cd7000

well kinda dissapointed this week

it was spring break and i didnt do alot

so my weight is still stuck at 195

im not eating nearly as much as i used to though and thats promising

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have a sure fire way to lose weight its a 12 week program NEVER fails and you will get paid to do this diet ......contact your local Marine corp office for more details .............. :ph34r:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I have a sure fire way to lose weight its a 12 week program NEVER fails and you will get paid to do this diet ......contact your local Marine corp office for more details .............. :ph34r:

lol

i couldnt take it in the marine corp

besides im only 17

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

its all good bruh...least u didnt gain ne weight....summer is plenty of time away...slow ur roll haha...

Eclipse cd7000

17 lbs lost and counting for me. P90x ab workout is shaving a few inches off of my waist. Running and walking plus eating less. I still need to shead a few more lbs. I went out of town for a few days and didn't do any working out, but yesterday walked a couple of miles at work and today will do the same plus maybe some weights. Glad you are seeing results.

Archived