Sundown Audio

nendo 3500, is this ok?

Hammer Knock

warranty is not the question. harmful to amp is the question

normal or not. will it cause harm over time.

This was where the thread turned south.

lambert didn't put a question mark at the end of "WILL IT cause harm over time"?

n8 read it as "IT WILL cause harm over time". and responded with a smart ass response saying "now you're an expert" because he mistakenly thought lambert made a statement instead of asking a question.....

It was a mistake, mistakes happen let's all kiss and make up.

So try this here. This is coming from the old man. Many of us here like to talk a little smack now and again. Some all day every day. Now if N8 writes a comment and says the warranty if gone, instead of coming back with that's not the question I want and blah blah blah just say "yeah I wasn't really worried about that just wanted to see the guts and it didn't seem right". When one person makes a comment you don't have to take it personal. Get all bent out of shape. Or you could have just waited for the next post to see if some one else had any advice and just follow your own words of ignoring any comments that don't concern the ?. Its one thing to bust some ones balls in a joking manner so we get a laugh but to try to just punch back at the mods isn't going to help. Just my two cents. And to be honest I only know a couple people on this site. I haven't had any issues with anyone, well one but it was self inflicting.

As others have stated, run the amp, if something does happen you could send it back. The issue with the warranty now is that many have seen it and word travels fast.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Do it N8

I don't get this. How come everyone bashes on N8 for doing his job, trying to help but yet these guys still get their panties in a bunch. I've asked questions many times and not once did I talk smack about an answer I got. Im here to learn and help whoever I can. He makes a comment by just stating a fact and someone gets mad...........going to grab a beer and some popcorn

i say that the warranty is not the question i am wanting to learn about. and HE is the one that has a smart remark to ME. but i am the one deserves a ban?

edit: explain in pvt msg please?

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

warranty is not the question. harmful to amp is the question

normal or not. will it cause harm over time.

This was where the thread turned south.

lambert didn't put a question mark at the end of "WILL IT cause harm over time"?

n8 read it as "IT WILL cause harm over time". and responded with a smart ass response saying "now you're an expert" because he mistakenly thought lambert made a statement instead of asking a question.....

It was a mistake, mistakes happen let's all kiss and make up.

X2 this is blown out of proportion.
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Dont go putting words in my mouth. Its just yet another case of stupid from this kid. Oh wait hes ignoring me now right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He is ignoring all messages that aren't part of his question N8.....You didn't see that lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Well he posed the question how do I contribute. So I answered him. Let's see if he really wants to know. He made it part of his questions so therefore according to his own rules he would have to respond. He's probably looking for someone to explain this to him to see if what I said is right or not though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I read it wrong too. I thought he was being a smart ass from the get go. When I reread it I realized he missed the question mark and was asking a question, not making a cocky statement.

I could be wrong, I have been before.

justice.gif

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived